miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

About me...

My name is Gabriela Estrella, I am 29 years old. I was born in Quito the capital of Ecuador, but I am living in Montañita the beach attraction of Ecuador for almost 3 years.

I am qualified Spanish teacher, I have been working per 6 years teaching my language to foreign who visit my country. Couple years in one of the most famous schools in Quito and few years by myself. Now I am running my own business here!

I have two degrees, I finished law school and I studied communication like my second degree, I am fluent in English with some knowledge of French.

My personality (extremely important when choosing a tutor): I'm honest, hard-working, dynamic, creative, and always looking for new challenges. (My knowledge about politic, society, culture and law, are a really big support in my actual job, my students never be bored for our practices and conversational time, for a Spanish teacher is really important to know some all this things to make interest conversation and I love to learn some about new cultures and places that I never have been before, but some day I would love to go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario